The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele has broken his silence on 2023 presidential race after news broke that he picked nomination form from the ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC). This drew lots of criticisms and backlash from various individuals including the Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu who decried that Godwin’s position is a delicate office...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application