The Minister of State for Agriculture and Rural Development, Hon Mustapha Shehuri, on Friday, maintained that agricultural research institutes and extension services remain Federal Government’s priority in enhancing food production, nutrition, profitability, and security. Shehuri stated this while on courtesy visit to the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, at Government House, Benin, while on tour of projects executed...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application