The Federal Government has condemned the malicious celebration of the disappearance of Nigeria Air Force (NAF) fighter jet in Borno on March 31, by some “unpatriotic’’ Nigerians. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed at a media briefing on Tuesday in Abuja admonished those that were gloating over the incident and called for support for the military. “I...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application