The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has retained Augustine Eguavoen as Interim Technical Adviser while ex-Barcelona winger, Emmanuel Amuneke, was appointed as a Chief Coach and an immediate assistant to Eguavoen. Jose Peseiro was expected to take charge of the team after the Africa Cup of Nations but that won’t be happening anytime soon. In a statement on Monday February 7,...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application