American rapper, Cardi B has emerged victorious in her nearly three-year legal battle against popular YouTuber and blogger, Latasha Kebe, popularly known as Tasha K. Following a two-week trial in Atlanta that featured testimony from both women, the jury returned a verdict that Tasha was liable for defamation and two other forms of wrongdoing over her YouTube videos and other...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application