The Nigerian Minister of Labour and Employment and former governor of Anambra state, Dr Chris Ngige has declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Ngige made the declaration at Alor, his country home town in Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra state in an occasion organised by his...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application