Ex-Militants, under the third phase of the Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP), have threatened to demand for return of their arms and ammunition from the federal government over the inability of the government to finalize their demobilization and training, 11 years after the amnesty was granted. According to the third phase agitators, through, recent talks with the interim administrator of the...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application