Toyota, a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer, has opened an assembly plant in Ghana. The plant, which was established to assembly Toyota Hilux pick-up and other sedans by the Toyota Tsusho Manufacturing Company Limited, is located in the Freezones Enclave in Tema, Ghana. Ghana president Akufo-Addo, who commissioned the plant on Tuesday, June 29, 2021, said the development will help make...
- MI Abaga Announces That He’ll Be Changing His Famous Stage Name For a New One
- American Preacher Creflo Dollar Makes U-Turn on Teaching About Tithing, Says its Not a Grace Message
- “If You Pray For My Downfall, May Downfall Consume You” Yul Edochie
- UNIZIK Condemns Post by Facebook User Advertising Sale of Admission Slot
- #IPOB: Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application